Next Group Starts in Early 2023
A 12-week group coaching program for recovering musicians & artists who are ready to reclaim their creativity.
What is included in this program?
- 12 weeks of guided self-exploration
- 8 group coaching sessions
- 4 one-hour individual coaching sessions with Skip
- Access to group texts and private Facebook group
- Biweekly check-in calls
- Email and text support from Skip
- Creativity workbook
- Lifetime connection with other musicians and artists in recovery
Book a registration call with Skip now!
What is this program about?
In my addiction, I abandoned most of my important relationships before they abandoned me, including music. I didn’t just lose my relationship with music. I abandoned it. Like a good friend, though, my creativity never fully left me. It was like an old friend waiting for me to reconnect. It’s waiting for you, too.
Some people tell you once you get sober you can pick up where you left off with your artistic passions. I’m telling you there is a critical step you need to take before that can happen. You must first make an amends with your relationship with your music, your art, your muse and rebuild it to be more honest and much stronger than ever before. I have 16 years of experience of working this process on my own, and over a decade of helping others in recovery just like me. People just like you.
I am passionate about sharing this powerful process with you so you don’t have to spend 16 years figuring things out. With my 12-week Make Amends With Your Muse program, you can jump-start your journey to reclaiming your creativity. Schedule a complimentary call with me and let’s discover the truth that inspires the artist within you.
Why is this important for me?
Whether you want to further a professional career, create for personal enjoyment, or not sure how you want to use your talents yet, you will find new answers to these and other important questions:
- “What kind of relationship do I want with my music/artist talents? How will it be different?”
- “What is the project I want to work on? What will be different when the project is finished?”
- “What is my purpose for creating? How do I know it is my purpose?”
- “What does it mean to make amends with your muse and how do you do it?”