"Skip has guided me through career decisions by clearing out the clutter and zeroing in on what I was truly seeking." - Laurie Hardjowirogo, Designer/Audiobooks at Penguin Random House (US)
"Destiny is kind of funny...I went to my local unity church a day earlier before a spiritual workshop I had signed up for. There, I met a man who introduced himself as Skip. Skip resonated love, kindness and compassion. Since I not only literally was lost trying to find the workshop, but also felt spiritually and emotionally lost, I wanted to make sure, to calm my anxiety to find my way the next day. You see, I have noticed I have social anxiety, but I don't know what it was about Skip that he allowed me to open up to him. After telling him that I had recently been diagnosed with cancer four months earlier, I knew I had to change all of my ways of dealing with life up to then, BUT had no clue of how to go about it. When I had finished telling Skip what had motivated me to sign up for the workshop, Skip told me that he was a Life Coach and that he could assist me with those changes. In my mind I said, "yeah, right…sure, but don’t think so!” Since 15 years of age I had gone through different types of therapies but none really worked. While this was the chatter in my brain, the thought that Skip had so quickly gave me a sense of being safe to tell him so much of my story already, I agreed to this new method with him.
Now, to fast forward to three months that have gone by since I started working with Skip, I must say what a life changing encounter and experience he has brought to me. I was not only lost spiritually and emotionally, but I did not know who I was. I had felt fragmented, very distrusting and angry, with low self-esteem and ultimately hopeless. Hopeless to even understand and know how to do the changes I knew I needed to do to help my body get strong to have a better outcome of my physical challenge.
In working with Skip as a Life Coach, I have been able to reduce my social anxiety by a minimum of 80% percent. The other 20%, I know that by “breathing in” hope, courage, commitment to change and a desire to accept ALL those pieces in me, it really calms me down. Unlike conventional therapy, working with Skip has empowered me to look into myself for the answers to what emotional and spiritually is afflicting me. My family and friends have also noticed my changes asking me what have I done that I seem more peaceful, willing to interact with others, more confident and present. I am very thankful for that day that destiny brought to me a Life Coach who has allowed me to WELCOME change!
Gloria S., Miami, FL
Thanks Gloria! You are amazing!
To schedule a complimentary coaching session, email [email protected] or call (312) 568-6096